Quay West was completed in 1992 by Mirvac, and is located on the corner of Gloucester and Essex Street, next to both The Regent and ANA Hotels. Quay West is close to the popular and historical Rocks precinct, which is filled with restaurants, bars and open-air cafes. Circular Quay is also minutes away, where you can catch a ferry, train or bus to anywhere in Sydney.
Close to the CBD, Quay West is near the major business areas, including George, Bridge and Hunter Streets, as well as Grosvenor Place. Apartments have spectacular postcard views of the Harbour, Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Pacific Ocean, as well as over greater Sydney to the Blue Mountains in the distance.
- 198 Residential Apartments
- 38 Levels
- One Bedroom – 112 Units (no car spaces)
- Two Bedrooms – 32 Units (1 car space per unit)
- Three Bedrooms – 48 Units (2 car spaces per unit)
- Penthouses – 6 Units (2 car spaces per unit)
Facilities: 2 Pools, 2 Spas, 2 Saunas, Gym, Concierge, Air-Conditioning, Room Service & Housekeeping Available