Suburb Profiles Price on Request
Museums Australia (NSW) Inc
43-51 Cowper Wharf Road
Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
South Sydney Council 9300 4000
Cnr of Orwell and Earl Sts
South Sydney Council
Phone: 9300 4000
Plunkett Street Public School
Forbes St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
Phone 9358 5335 , 9358 5336
Plunkett Street School is a small community school located in Woolloomooloo. It offers a beautiful environment and garden setting, award winning architecture and a preschool providing early learning for a head start to Kindergarten. Teaching and learning programs are organised to provide small group instruction, intensive support for students as needed, extension and acceleration for gifted and talented students and an emphasis on “hands on” learning. Through these strategies the school achieves its goal: All students actively engaged in learning. The school motto is “Togetherness”, which describes the partnership between students, their families, staff and the community to achieve the best possible educational and social outcomes.
Aki’s Indian Restaurant
6 Cowper Wharf Road Woolloomooloo, NSW
Phone: +61.2 9332 4600
Shop 4, 6 Cowper Wharf Road Woolloomooloo, NSW
Phone: (02) 9380 6744
Harry’s Cafe de Wheels
Cowper Wharf Road Woolloomooloo, NSW
Phone: (02) 9357 3074
The Wharf, Cowper Wharf Roadway Woolloomooloo, NSW
Phone: (02) 9332 3822
2/6 Cowper Wharf Road Woolloomooloo, NSW
Phone: (02) 9356 2222
The Tilbury Hotel
12-18 Nicholson(cnr Forbes St) Street Woolloomooloo, NSW
Phone: (02) 9368 1955
W Hotel, Cowper Wharf Road Woolloomooloo, NSW
Phone: (02) 9331 9000
Toby’s Estate Coffee & Tea
129 Cathedral Street Woolloomooloo, NSW
Phone: (02) 9358 1196
The Cannon & Anchor
46 Dowling Street Woolloomooloo, NSW
Phone: (02) 9357 1800
Things to Do
• Take a tour of the historic naval base, Garden Island.
• Enjoy waterfront alfresco dining and fresh seafood at one of the restaurants lining the Finger Wharf.
• Catch a performance at the Stables or Old Fitzroy Hotel theatres, which showcase local talent.
• Meet at cool clubs such as the Soho Bar and The Bourbon, or enjoy cocktail hour at The Gazebo Wine Garden and Hugo’s Lounge.
• El Alamein Fountain.
• Historic Elizabeth Bay House and Tusculum, grand colonial homes.
• Ginseng Bathhouse at the Crest Hotel for a Korean-style body scrub; Spa Chakra at Woolloomooloo Wharf for vichy water treatments.
• Harry’s Cafe de Wheels, famous for its delicious pies, open throughout the night.
Fitness and Health
72 Crown Street, Woolloomooloo 2011